Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Let's Discuss Sleep

Or lack thereof.
Tonight I told myself I'd go to bed early. Tonight I said will take the night off because I've been stressed and working hard and constantly lately. Tonight I will allow myself to return to those summer time things that I enjoyed, like lounging on my couch, netflix, working out, Wild Vines, and not worrying about how many things I had to do. Well, I partially succeeded. Instead I decided to start this blog. But not before at least enjoying Sherlock s2 ep1. TY Netflix.
That said. I'm still craving the sleep thing....So I think I might cut this short.

This. Short.

No really.
One of the things a person like you, or me, or anyone juggling work, and school, and film making, and occasional interning needs to figure out is when to sleep.
That time is now. This is my life.

You guys go read this while I sleep.
brb?

 ♥
D

No comments:

Post a Comment